- L’École Internationale de Théâtre Jacques Lecoq: Professional Acting Course 2016-2017
- Rose Bruford College: BA (Hons) European Theatre Arts 2011 - 2014
- Gravy For The Brain: Voiceover Training 2019 - Present
- Escuela Superior Arte Dramático de Murcia: Creation January 2013- April 2013
- The Actors Space: Eccentric, Popular and Comic Dance June 2015
- Dark Clown Level 1 and 2, Peta Lilly 2021
- Writing For Performance, Dorothy Max Prior 2021
- Regular Voice Coaching with Alice Wlliams 2020-present
- Regular Screen Acting Drop In, The Actors Door Studio 2021-present
- Making Autobiographical Performance, Bryony Kimmings 2021
Performance: Devising, Physical theatre, Puppetry, Clown, Mime, Mask, Children’s Theatre, Immersive Theatre, Storytelling, Improvisation, Voice Acting, Workshop Leader, Juggling Music, Movement & Dance: Pop Singing, Musical Theatre, Yoga, Zumba Accents: Home Counties (native), RP*, Welsh general, Scottish, Geordie, General Northern, Cockney, New York, General American, General Australian. Languages: English*, Spanish (Fluent), French (Fluent).
Equity: B00423039, Up to date DBS check and mental health first aid trained
You can also find my CV to download, view or print on spotlight - click the icon
- 2022 The Wrong Bridge
R&D for new play by Louis Bridge with Fable Workshop at the Hope Theatre Islington
- 2020, Playmaker Showcase
Digital & Audio sharing of new writing playing various roles across 4 plays including 'Pop Up', 'Pre-history', 'Gooped', 'Oh FFS I’m In Love With You'. Directed by Eleanor Warr with Oxford Playhouse
- 2020, Pirate Pete and The Magic Lamp
Digital Performance on Zoom by The Bedlam Bunch, I played Queen Hilda The Horrid. Directed by Ros Parker
- 2019, Mission Implausible
Pantomime by Bedlam Bunch I played Pirate Peggy. It was performed in various London venues. Directed by Ros Parker
- 2018, La Chanson Du Retour
UK Tour with Théâtre Sans Frontières. Played the Role of Lea, Directed by John Cobb
- 2017, Las Abejas
R&D Project at Half Moon Theatre, Directed by Roberta Zuric
- 2014-2016, Shakespeare, Witches and Cookies, D'Artagnan,
Frankenstien & others
2x 9 month tours all over Spain with Forum Teatro. I played various roles including Lady Macbeth, Grandma, Cardinal Richelieu, Lucy Van Helsing and Mary Shelley, Directed by Eduard Costa
- 2013, Garderoba
Performance at Cricoteka in Krakow, Played the role of 'English Lady', Directed by Roman Siwulak
- 2020 Alone
In the role of Erin a bereaved widow in a short film by Blotched Ink Productions, directed by Ruairidh Duguid
-2020 White Label Comedy - Social Media Roasts
Branded comedy content directed by Adam Hunt. Comedian/presenter.
- 2019 STV Sureveillance and Glamour!
Short film, Mockumentary Style directed by Yumeng Wang. In the role of Camille Filmton (Paris Hilton parody)
- 2018 Forever Now
Music video directed by Luke Tedder for British Indie band Escape The Future. In the lead role and love interest.
Preformer Creator/ Producer
- 2018-Present, Turtles Don't Like Plastic
International Tour with my company Todos Teatro. Playing the role of the Turtles, Directed by Annabel Morley
-2014, Against Nothingness
Summerhall, Edinburgh Fringe with Pulse 53. Played the role of Demon and Choir Girl, Directed by Andrzej and Teresa Welminski
Immersive theatre show/ escape room at Ninth Life Pub. In the role of Camilla the Reporter, Directed by Claire Macneill
- 2019 Paradise Heights Walkabout Performer
Boomtown Fair with Dank Parish. In the role of 'Momager Kaya Karapanyan'. Directed by Sam Dunstan and Dan Burnam
-2018 Paradise Heights Walkabout Performer
Boomtown Fair with Dank Parish. In the role of 'Pop Mogal Julie Jolicoeur'. Directed by Sam Dunstan.
- 2018- Present, How to Train Your Dinosaur
UK Touring with Rentadinosaur. Puppeteer/Presenter of lifesize dinosaur puppets, Directed by Chris Coulson and Anna Littler
- 2017 Rainbow Live!
Manchester Winter Wonderland with MNJ Productions. Puppeteer of Zippy. Directed by Mike Newman Junior
- 2017 The Count Duckula Show
UK Tour with MNJ Productions. Puppeteer of Count Duckula and Nanny. Directed by Mike Newman Junior.